twitter




Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What if I call capital one about my credit report?

Capital one hasn%26#039;t added my credit limit to my credit report, if I call and have them add it, is it going to change my credit score at all or should I just leave it?



What if I call capital one about my credit report?

Capital one(along with AmEx) are two companies that do not report your actual credit limit. They report your high balance as your credit limit. This really messes up the scoring systems. Because it shows you have much less available credit than you actually do.



Unfortunatly calling them will not change that as that is in their system. So you should not leave it but depending on your exact situation you might want to look for another credit card. However, be careful about closing out the Capital One outright because that could actually lower your score even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment