twitter




Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Can Asset Acceptance LLC report me to the credit bureaus?

ok i think i may have screwed up Asset Acceptance LLC called me and they verified the last four of my social with them which is where i think i screwed up. but heres whats really screwed up i thot it may have been a mix up between me and my father which still could be. the debt was with bank of america which ive never had an account with, so i talked with bank of america for like two months before i got anything relevant; i finally found that an account under the same name as mine had been sold in 1991 at which point i was in kindergarten. Asset tells me the account was sold in 1994 and the account number i apparently had with bank of america was about 12 digits too long to be any type of account number. i also found that Asset had account with 6 other people with the same name as myself. they wont stop calling. are my rights being violated here? ive been ignoring them like everyones told me and have been keeping tabs on my credit report, the whole bits fishy, it worries me.



Can Asset Acceptance LLC report me to the credit bureaus?

Send them a letter via registered mail with return receipt with the following statement:



I do not recognize this alleged debt. Per the Fair Credit Reporting Act I am requesting validation of this alleged debt. Per the Fair Credit Reporting Act you are to cease phone communications until this alleged debt is validated.



I%26#039;d recommend reading about this firm at BudHibbs.com....The website is below:

No comments:

Post a Comment