twitter




Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How do I get a free credit report for myself?

Shopping for a home need to view my credit report and score



How do I get a free credit report for myself?

You can google free credit report. These companies will allow you to see your credit report. You do have to use a credit card and you HAVE to cancel or they will charge you a month to month fee.



You can go to any mortgage company and they can pull your credit for free and tell you your fico scores.



Note: Consumer credit reports sometimes vary from mortgage credit reports.



We can pull your credit if you would like. All you do is fill out an authorization for us to do so and there you have it.



If not us, any local or on-line mortgage company can do it for you, without obligation.



Hope that helps!



email:myfinancialcorner@yahoo.com



or



http://www.myfinancialcorner.com



How do I get a free credit report for myself?

Your very welcome! Report It



How do I get a free credit report for myself?

There are many companies but they are just trying to sell you other items.



They will go directly to the credit agencies. You can do this for free once a year or whenever you get denied credit. They agencies dont make money from you and they dont sell credit to you, they really dont care. Just call and ask, they will mail, email or fax the report to you.



Trans Union



866.887.2673



www.transunion.com



Experian



888.397.3742



www.experian.com



Equifax



800.685.1111



www.equifax.com



How do I get a free credit report for myself?

Hello Joy S,



Your credit is very important and you should check it at least twice a year to avoid misleading entries, and be ahead of any potential fraud issues.



I would suggest you to get free credit report from Experian that offers Triple Advantage Credit Monitoring at the moment. This report will include numbers from all 3 credit bureaus - Experian, TransUnion and Equifax. ( http://www.marketprosecure.com/get-credi... ) Within subscription you will get 1 month free access to the report, however if you don%26#039;t cancel your subscription within the trial period, then you%26#039;ll be billed $12 monthly as long as you use the service.



You might ask why it is better to have reports from all three? The answer is that your credit is slightly different within each credit bureau because of unique algorithm their use and you should be aware of these differences.



The other option is to use federal credit report from https://www.annualcreditreport.com/ . However you can get only one free credit report per year every year.



How do I get a free credit report for myself?

This answer is not entirely accurate.



%26quot;The other option is to use federal credit report from https://www.annualcreditreport.com/... . However you can get only one free credit report per year every year.%26quot;



While the web address for the federal site where you can get a free credit report is accurate. You are actually entitled to 1 free credit report per yrear from EACH of the 3 major agencies. So you could space them out over several months to see how your credit is improving over time. Get one every 4 months and you can set it up so that after a year, you can get another round again the next year.



How do I get a free credit report for myself?

If you have a friend in the mortgage business I would ask him to run your credit for you. I have my own company and do it for people all the time. It cost me about $15 and is not at all time consuming.



I have been to the free website, annualcreditreport.com and the last time I checked they send you to the top 3 and you have to get through with out buying something. Also, they do not issue a score, at least they did not a few years ago.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment