twitter




Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What can i do if i believe a bank is reporting me delinquent on my credit report unfairly?

i caught a mortgage in 1996 from my neighorhood bank . i was never deliquint until the year 2000. i got sick and couldnt work for a year .i sat down with bank offical and came to a agreement that i would make partial payments untill i return to work .2001 i return to work and resumed paying my full payment plus extra . 2004 the bank makes a new policy about reporting to the credit bueaur. they than reported me late from the time i paid partial payment until now . i havnt been late on a payment from 1996 to 2000 , 2000 to 2001 was when i made the agreement with bank for partial payment and from 2001 to now 2006 my record of paying has been perfect. they are reporting me late from the year 2000 to2006 how can i fight this . the bank has my credit report looking like dog SH--t !!! how can i fight this ? please help



What can i do if i believe a bank is reporting me delinquent on my credit report unfairly?

gerrygollw%26#039;s correct on the first part of her answer, but the part about filing a statement is worthless. You are allowed a 100 word statement to be included in your report, but it plays no part in calculating your credit score, and is mostly ignored by creditors.



My advice.....if you have any signed agreement regarding your payment agreement, that is your best weapon! They have changed your contract, so how can you be delinquent when you have been following the new payment arrangement.



This is going to be a bit more complicated to fix. Simply sending out letters may not fix it, and I suspect if you really want this fixed you will have to file a lawsuit. In this case I would suggest consulting a lawyer. But you may be able to fix this with your own small claims suit.



Good luck



What can i do if i believe a bank is reporting me delinquent on my credit report unfairly?

Send a certified letter to the bank disputing the deliquent payment. If they do not fix it within 30 days or provide proof that you were deliquent, dispute the claim with the credit bureau they are reporting it to.



What can i do if i believe a bank is reporting me delinquent on my credit report unfairly?

Contact your credit bureaus and let me know by disputing the informations. They have 30 days to get back with the credit bureas. If 30 days have passed. The information gets dropped from the credit report. But, with on the credit bureas. You have to send a certified letter disputing what happen. They have 30 days to get back to you. If they don%26#039;t send that response to the credit reporting company to have the information corrected.



What can i do if i believe a bank is reporting me delinquent on my credit report unfairly?

You need expert help. I bet you can not fight them on your own! Here are three agencies I strongly recommend who would help you:



http://tinyurl.com/vt65p



http://tinyurl.com/v9wsc



%26amp;



http://tinyurl.com/wbl97

No comments:

Post a Comment