twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have a negative entry on my credit report what should I do?

I was viewing my credit report and my scores are all fairly decent 744 exp, 735 equi, and 748 TU but i have a collection agency entry from ASSET ACCEPTANCE CORP. I did dispute the item and it was returned as valid. I want to pay it but it seems pointless if they don%26#039;t remove. And will the collection agency negotiate with me to pay the debt and remove the item? And is that legal? The debt is only $86 and I got it because my ex roommate used my social. But I am not going to pay it and still have it on my report.. Any suggestion?



I have a negative entry on my credit report what should I do?

Ask them to agree to remove it from your credit report if you pay it. They might agree.



Or, pay it anyway, then dispute it with the credit bureaus. Ultimately, you did NOT take that debt out. The fact that you%26#039;re willing to pay it doesn%26#039;t really make it yours. It just makes it go away.



Most of the time, collectors won%26#039;t respond to disputes to the credit bureaus on paid accounts. You might have to try a couple times, but eventually it should go.



And just because the collectors validated the debt does NOT mean it%26#039;s valid for reporting to the bureau. Just fight it til it%26#039;s gone. Or you will keep getting harassed by collectors. And even more fun is when the debt gets sold and you have ANOTHER collection on your report. How long will you let that go for $86??



I have a negative entry on my credit report what should I do?

It%26#039;s going to stay on your report; it%26#039;s better to have it show as paid. The collection agency cannot remove the item.



I have a negative entry on my credit report what should I do?

Just pay it. It cost $ 50.00 a year for a credit card when you have poor credit. Sue your friend in court for the money and dammages plus interest.



I have a negative entry on my credit report what should I do?

How to Clean Up Credit Report



Before approving your loan, your lender contacts the credit bureaus to get your credit report. Bad credit report will severely restrict your credit. In some cases, you may not even get the credit. So it is vital to get your credit report cleaned. To enable you to achieve that you have to alter your financial habits............



http://www.debt-loan-refinance-mortgage-...

No comments:

Post a Comment