twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How do I get a credit report? Not the online ones!?

Hi, I would like to know where I can go to get a credit report? I am not talking about the ones I can do online and print out. First of all, I donnot have a printer and I donnot trust any libraby computers and so fort. I want to know if theres any place were I can go like a bank and get one in store and they print it out for me. Do you know if banks do this? If they do or don%26#039;t, do you know another place were they will do one? I need one for a landloard for an appartment.



How do I get a credit report? Not the online ones!?

http://www.freewebs.com/infosource100/cr...



That website contains many related articles on credit score, plus stuff you should know and avoid.



%26quot;How Can I Get An Annual Free Credit Report?



By Dean Iggo



Obtaining an annual free credit report can keep you on top of your credit and allows you to check if there are any errors on your credit report. By receiving a credit report annually you can keep one step ahead in making sure there are no problems with your credit score.



There are three big firms that are nationally operated which you can receive an annual free credit report The 閳ユ競ig three閳?are: Equifax, TRW, and Trans Union Corporation. You can contact any of these credit bureaus to receive an annual free credit report. You can also check your local agencies as well but they generally charge a fee for this service.



The free credit reports will not automatically be sent out to you as the consumers need to request getting a report one of the following ways. You can go to www.annualcreditreport.com and obtain a credit report. This is the only authorized source for credit reports where customers can access their information online. This service is free of charge.



You can also call 877-322-8228 to receive a free credit report. The last thing you can do is fill out completely the form on the back of the Annual Credit Report Request brochure and then mail it to: Annual Credit Report Request Service, P.O. Box 105281, Atlanta, GA, 30348-5281. Make sure that you go through the centralized agency as by obtaining your report from other agencies you will not receive an annual free credit report but you will be charged for their credit services.



It does not take much time or effort to receive an annual free credit report. It is an important document as it could have ramifications to your employment, loan applications, and benefits. Considering the service is free there is no reason not to check up on your credit score to see if it can be improved or there are errors which need to be addressed. Checking on your credit should be an annual ritual as it is more important to know the status of your credit that the score that it holds. %26quot;



How do I get a credit report? Not the online ones!?

The landlord should have the ability to pull your credit. If not, go to another property management company or mortgage broker and ask them to pull it and print it for you. I costs me $9.00 to pull a tri-merge, if someone walked into my office and asked for one I%26#039;d gladly do it for $20.00 cash...



How do I get a credit report? Not the online ones!?

well first of all the landlord should do this for you, but besides that you can call one of the 3 main credit bureaus and get one sent to you by mail, you get one free report a year, otherwise its only like $5-$10. I would suggest experian, transunion, or equifax.



How do I get a credit report? Not the online ones!?

go to your local credit beaural ,think you can get one free.One a year good luck



How do I get a credit report? Not the online ones!?

You can contact the credit reporting agencies directly and they will MAIL it to you. The 3 main companies are:



Trans Union



http://www.transunion.com/



Equifax https://www.econsumer.equifax.com/consum...



Experian



http://www.experian.com/



Some states require them to supply you with a free copy of your report once per year ... all you need to do is call them..



Here are the phone numbers:



Experian 888 397 3742



Equifax 800-685-1111



Trans Union 1-877-322-8228



By the way IF YOUR LANDLORD NEEDS IT THEY HAVE THEIR OWN WAY OF GETTING IT..



How do I get a credit report? Not the online ones!?

we went to our bank and got one from them. i think it was like $50 for them to get ours. also i heard you can go to your county court house and get it too.



How do I get a credit report? Not the online ones!?

Call the 800 numbers to all the credit bureaus, give some info on the automated line, and they will mail it out to you free once a year.



How do I get a credit report? Not the online ones!?

Call the credit beraeu they will give you one free credit report per year

No comments:

Post a Comment