twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Has anyone ever tried to get a credit report online and could not because of info they were not awar

I tried to get a credit report online and questions popped up about mortages I know I do not have. So it asks questions about these mortages and because I don%26#039;t know the info it won%26#039;t let me get the report .



Has anyone ever tried to get a credit report online and could not because of info they were not aware of?

If you select %26quot;None of the above%26quot; and it insists that your have a mortgage on file, you may want to get to the bottom of it by contacting the bureau directly. This website has contact info (phone, mail, online) for all three bureaus: http://triceiver.com



This is just in case that someone stole your ID and applied for a loan, even though the more likely scenario is that the bureau simply made a mistake. Go to http://www.annualcreditreport.com , a government backed site, to get free credit reports from the other two and see if you have the same problem.



Has anyone ever tried to get a credit report online and could not because of info they were not aware of?

There should be an option that says none, if it doesnt apply to you.



Has anyone ever tried to get a credit report online and could not because of info they were not aware of?

what site did you use? many claim to be free and they are not. this one is, free once per year. try this one.



http://www.annualcreditreport.com



Has anyone ever tried to get a credit report online and could not because of info they were not aware of?

I%26#039;m going through the same thing right now. I used annual credit report.com. It was Equifax that wouldn%26#039;t allow me to get my credit report due to the questions about mortgages I know I don%26#039;t have. Since I%26#039;ve never applied for a mortgage and I was 16/17 when they claim I got a mortgage. You can call one of these numbers to put an initial fraud alert on your file just in case it is identity theft.It%26#039;ll last for 90 days while they investigate it.They might give you a free credit report.If not ask them to send you one. I only need to contact one to place the fraud alert since the one you call will contact the other two credit bureaus.



1-877-576-5734- equifax



800-680-7289-transunion.



1-800-525-6285-I think this one is esperian.

No comments:

Post a Comment