twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Getting a copy of my credit report?

I need to get a copy of my credit report ASAP. However, I dont want to do it online. I heard someone say you can get them at a bank is that true? If not, where can you get one? I don%26#039;t mind having to pay for it!!



Getting a copy of my credit report?

You can go to a local real estate office and ask a loan officer to qualify you for a mortgage. Request a copy while you are there. it will have all 3 scores and be comprehensive. They don%26#039;t charge.



Getting a copy of my credit report?

Although you might not want to do it online, most online places are secure and safe and you will get it instantly. Some banks offer credit checks, but not all. You would have to check with your local bank to find out if they do. Other then that, the only other places would be online.



Getting a copy of my credit report?

Go to http://www.annualcreditreport.com they can mail it to you if you really want them to.



Getting a copy of my credit report?

The only place you can get all 3 of your credit reports for free is at www.annualcreditreport.com. You can see your credit scores at a bank when you apply for a loan but you shouldn%26#039;t apply just for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment