twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How can I dispute my credit report and the item doesnot reappear?

i am tryiing to fix my credit report and it is hard, I need to know the laws so that I can really get down with it and straighten it out, so many people want to charge me this amount and that amount but I can read so I can this on my own, may take a little bit of time but I can and will do it



How can I dispute my credit report and the item doesnot reappear?

You can challenge items that appear on your credit report by disputing it with the credit reporting agency. Go on-line to a credit reporting agency like Experian or TransUnion. You will have to pay to get your credit report. If there are items that you believe should not be there, you can click the %26quot;dispute%26quot; icon if you are on the internet. Or, if you call them you can dispute it that way. The credit reporting agency then has to investigate the inaccuracy. If the company that says you have bad credit with them is unable to provide the credit reporting agency with any support for its report, then the credit reporting agency must delete the negative item.

No comments:

Post a Comment